Backpack – Wilfried de Paul
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞ » (42cm), W 12¼ » (31cm), D 3⅞ » (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Backpack - Design by Wilfried de Paul (Burkina Faso) Scarigraphisme, Wilfried de Paul, A4, ink, 2018WAKAO PHILOSOPY Arts are a lever for economic and social development. It is in this sense that Wakao carries out projects to promote and disseminate arts and crafts.
Facebook : Wakao Instagram : Wakao226 www.wakao-tenga.comTHE ARTIST : WILFRIED DE PAUL A committed and self-taught Burkinabe artist, he has for several years combined the plastic arts (under the name of Wilfried de Paul) and music (Wendlamita Kouka), both of which he considers complementary. His paintings, like his words, tell his most intimate emotions, creating a heterogeneous narrative to tell the human complexity.
Facebook : Wendlamita-Kouka Instagram : Wilfired2Paul www.wendlamitakouka.com